Monday, November 13, 2006

Like Icaro

I did not want to wake up in the floor
Knowing that one came the reality above
To feel as Icaro, which my wings burn do not burn them
with your words, not with a bad look.
The Sun still can shine, if we support the hopes...
Rise one night, up to touching the twilight ... and then smiling, because I saw that I was not of stone...But if I fall down from the sky, the speed burns me ... as if it was a meteorite losing the essence...
Don´t kill neither my dreams, or my oaths...
Still I want to come to the Sun
To believe that I can touch it...
Estepario

3 comments:

Principemestizo said...

i like it too!!

Då®th Pëgå$ø Nåzgü£ † ™ said...

kizas el 30 de noviembre alcancemos el sol!!

oiga apoyemos a un blogger en apuros

para mas información dirigete a http://achib.blogspot.com

o a mi blog

nos leemos

Verónica said...

Pucha, Jorge, acabo de notar que mi inglés está más o menos no más.
Estás de vuelta, ojalá nos cuentes de tu viaje.,

Un abrazo.