Thursday, May 11, 2006

What A Day

(Lyrics, Mike Patton, Music, Billy Gould and Patton)
A piece of mail
A letter head
A piece of hair
From a human head

You're sayin' to me "I should've killed it" "I should've killed it" "I should've killed it before"

You're right, you're right"
Kill the body and the head will die
They're laughing at me
"I should've learned it"
"I should've learned it"
"I should've learned it before"

What a day, what a day if you can look it in your face and hold you're vomit

A wet sneeze and a "no left turn"
A row of teeth and an encouraging word
Beneath a mile of skin
"I should've noticed it"
"I should've noticed it"
"I should've noticed it before"

What a day What a day What a day Don't you touch it¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
*For some persons in the world, everything is a metaphor.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No cacho el inglish, podría tradicirla compadre para su fiel comentarista...
Me estoy haciendo el loco ¿pero sus historias no eran cada 48 Hrs...
Estoy aturdido...

Muy Matrera said...

Ñaaa... grande Patton

Jorge A. Gómez Arismendi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jorge A. Gómez Arismendi said...

Un pedazo de correo
un encabezado de carta
un pedazo de pelo de una cabeza humana
Usted me dices a mí "yo debería tenerlo asesinado antes"
Usted tiene razón, usted tiene razón
Mata el cuerpo y la cabeza morirá Ellos se ríen de mí " yo debería haberlo aprendido antes "
Qué día, qué día si usted puede mirarlo en su cara y sostener su vómito
Un estornudo húmedo "y no virar izquierda"
una fila de dientes y una palabra alentadora
Bajo una milla de piel " yo debería heberlo notado antes"

Qué día Que un día
Lo que un día no hace usted lo toca

Anonymous said...

Gracias compadre
Por fin me devuelve la mano y escucha a su comentarista...

Principemestizo said...

eso es una cancion???

Raphaela said...

Si definitivamente es una canción, me lo dijo en un susurro...